- During Week 1 of the programme (Oct 4-6 from 10:00 to 13:00h), activities will be carried out jointly between all the territories. From the second to the seventh week, each territory will hold the Flipped Classroom sessions once a week on the days assigned to each territory from 10:00h to 13:00h. Demoday dates of each territory will be confirmed soon.
- The OnCampus organization reserves the right to modify the schedule of any of the program activities due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Mentoring sessions are held at times to be agreed between the mentors and the participant teams.
Interviews with Industry
Each team has the weekly mission of conducting interviews, with the aim of challenge teams to face the “real world”.
Various business experts will participate our sessions throughout the programme and will be available for networking.
Each team will have a mentor that will help to make hypotheses and support them throughout the entrepreneurial process.
Sessions led by a head instructor and where participants present their projects to other teams in order to show the weekly progress and get feedback.
Lean Launchpad Lectures
Online classes, where Steve Blank, the creator of the methodology, explains the theory behind the methodology.
Lean LaunchPad teaches you how to validate with market your technological project.
You be certified in this methodology if the attendance is higher than 80%.
Qualified mentors will guide you through the process.
Learn about challenges and trends of various industries and corporations.
Access to industry experts, corporations, investors and academics through The Collider and MWCapital.
Become a member of The Collider Lean LaunchPad Community with over 160 professionals.
Who we are looking for:
- Master/PhD students and investigators from any Catalan research institution (universities, research centers or technological centers).
- Participants should apply in teams of up to 4 people.
- Teams with a technological or research project in early development stage (TRL 1-3 idea-concept) linked to a research group.