OnCampus CAT 2022
We bring technological innovation from Catalan territories closer to the market
During 2022, we carry out four parallel OnCampus entrepreneurship programmes in Catalan territories hosted by 4 universities: UB in Barcelona, UdL in Lleida, URV in Tarragona and UdG in Girona. The initiative is coordinated in collaboration with catalan universities and research centres.
This training is designed for early-stage technological projects with the main objective to validate their market application together with industry experts using Lean Launchpad methodology.
OnCampus is a 7-week online entrepreneurship programme for university students and researchers based on the Lean Launchpad methodology.
This method helps universities to assess the viability of the commercialization of new technologies through building entrepreneurial ventures.
- During Week 1 of the programme (Oct 4-7 from 10:00 to 13:00h), activities will be carried out jointly between all the territories. From the second to the seventh week, each territory will hold the Flipped Classroom sessions once a week on the days assigned to each territory from 10:00h to 13:00h. The Demo days will be held in person 11/28 in Barcelona, Tarragona on 11/20, Lleida on 11/30 and Girona on 12/1.
- The OnCampus organization reserves the right to modify the schedule of any of the program activities due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Mentoring sessions are held at times to be agreed between the mentors and the participant teams.
Validate your tech project with the industry experts
It uses Business Model Canvas and processes such as Customer Discovery and Validation to test and develop business models based on customer insights.
The programme includes wide range of activities such as online lectures, trianing, mentorship and sessions with industry experts.
Interviews with Industry
Each team has the weekly mission of conducting interviews, with the aim of challenge teams to face the “real world”.
Various business experts will participate our sessions throughout the programme and will be available for networking.
Each team will have a mentor that will help to make hypotheses and support them throughout the entrepreneurial process.
Sessions led by a head instructor and where participants present their projects to other teams in order to show the weekly progress and get feedback.
Lean Launchpad Lectures
Online classes, where Steve Blank, the creator of the methodology, explains the theory behind the methodology.
Lean LaunchPad teaches you how to validate with market your technological project.
You be certified in this methodology if the attendance is higher than 80%.
Qualified mentors will guide you through the process.
Learn about challenges and trends of various industries and corporations.
Access to industry experts, corporations, investors and academics through The Collider and MWCapital.
Become a member of The Collider Lean LaunchPad Community with over 160 professionals.
Who we are looking for:
- Master/PhD students and investigators from any Catalan research institution (universities, research centers or technological centers).
- Participants should apply in teams of up to 4 people.
- Teams with a technological or research project in early development stage (TRL 1-3 idea-concept) linked to a research group.