What we offer
Through smart capital investments, The Collider Portfolio start-ups obtain benefits from our specific platform
Benefits of being part of our Portfolio
Start-ups that are part of The Collider portfolio benefit from the following The Collider resources:
- Strategy sessions to refine the your start-up’s business model.
- Mentoring on setting up the company, including the cost of structuring the operation, drawing up partners’ agreements, overseeing the technology transfer license contracts and drawing up the convertible participating loan agreement between the new company and mVenturesBcn.
- Expert advice on raising funds to hold private capital financing rounds, corporate structures and investment documents.
- Preferential access to MWCapital’s network of investors and venture capital. This includes networks of business angels, crowdfunding platforms, professional investors and family offices as well as domestic and international venture capital.
- Incubation space in the mVenturesBcn offices, located in Pier 01, free for 6 months after Phase 3 is over.
- Access to MWCapital’s network of contacts to help open new B2B commercial opportunities with potential corporate clients to conduct validations and pilot tests in industry.
- Access to the platform The Collider Alumni, to use special conditions for business acceleration solutions (PERKs) agreed with the Programme’s partner entities. A non-exhaustive list of examples includes providers of cloud and computing services, experts in incentives and public financing, prototyping and product development, strategy consultants, sales force outsourcing, consultancies, legal and labour consultants and experts in protecting intellectual property.
- Participation in events with investors organized directly by MWCapital (The Collider Investors Day) or in which MWCapital participates, such as 4YFN Barcelona (MWCongress).
- Connection with vertical acceleration programmes such as Biocat, Wayra, Gohub, KIC-Innoenergy and EIT-Health.
- Visibility in traditional and online media along with MWC.
The Collider Portfolio Startups
Health & Wellness
RNA Analysis powered by AI that allowes accurate examination of metabolic pathways and personalised recomendations for each individual.
A software for drug discovery that builds precise molecular models and hardware accelerators to execute these models efficiently.
Precise and portable in-vitro device that immediately diagnoses haematological diseases with a single blood drop.
Innovative software solutions for the diagnose and treatment of neurocognitive diseases in children such as FASD (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome).
The platform uses machine learning algorithms to provide a multi-category score of the patient's health status.
Autonomous resuscitator, hands-free, portable, and easy to use, which allows the optimal insufflation to the affected patient by a cardiopulmonary arrest.
A software that reads and converts into big data any kind of alphanumeric text appearing in industrial processes.
Spectral X-Ray camera that allows non-destructive products testing and real-time characterization.
A remote spaceborne sensing technology , that detects land deformation with millimetre accuracy.
A software that provides a real-time data analysis, advanced numerical solutions to reduce geotechnical uncertainties.
Energy and Sustainability
A wireless IoT solution for monitoring large energy structures, their proactive maintanance and prevention of critical situations.
The Predictive Company
An IoT solution for buildings energy optimization, that allows to save up to 40% on electricity.
New material aims to improve the efficiency of electrical devices by cooling without consuming energy.
Liquid cooling system capable of efficiently adapting the distribution of heat extraction capacity with high temperature uniformity and minimum energy consumption.
New process to manufacture extremely robust electrodes for the Hydrogen and cell markets.
A disruptive digital analysis tool that produces realistic electrical equivalents in Power-Converter intensive networks (grids).
Enables the transition to a green carbon-free society by using their graphene and perovskite-based IoT nanosensors that measure hydrogen, ammonia, methane and/or hydrogen-sulfide.
Interested to invest in deep-tech?
Get in touch with us if you want to know more about deep tech investment opportunities.