What do we offer
Project your scientific talent into the market and society by fostering your entrepreneurial spirit
We transfer the impact of your laboratory research into the market and society.
To do this, we connect you with seasoned entrepreneurs, building highly functional teams that combine the strengths of the scientific and business worlds resulting in deep-tech startups.
Who are we looking for?
- Principal investigators, postdoctoral researchers and PhD students seeking to apply their academic career in the business world
- Research teams with strong background in science or engineering
- Demonstrated experience in Artificial Intelligence & Data Platforms, XR/3D, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Hardware & Robotics, Medical Devices, New Materials and/or 5G.
- Technologies TRL 3-6
- Commitment and availability to attend to programme’s training activities (some activities will be online).
- NOTE: All candidates must be endorsed by the TTO of a Research Institution and the research group leader (Principal Investigator).
Foster your pioneering research project into the marketplace together with an experienced entrepreneur.
Support And Market Validation
Top-tier mentors and industry experts will guide your project during the validation of your market opportunity, business plan development and the creation of the scientific spinoff.
Be a Part of MWCapital And The Collider Family
Exclusive access the entrepreneurial community, the investors network and the corporations to launch pilot projects and enjoy the global visibility that Mobile World Capital Barcelona provides.
We provide you with up to €100k of initial funding. Moreover, you will be in contact with our investors network and receive advice on how to obtain public grants.
Pilot Project Development
Access industry-leading corporations to design pilot projects based on your technology in a real-world environment.
Working Space In Pier01
Rollout your knowledge together with other prestigious scientists and entrepreneurs at one of the top European technological hubs.
To define the sectorial challenges of the current edition, we organized workshops with over 100 corporations from each of the verticals below. During these working sessions the companies helped us to identify the main problems that their industries face in upcoming future.